Saturday, March 17, 2012

Message From Iris: Future of My Blogging Life

Hello my lovely readers!

First off, don't get scared. I'm not ditching TVB Interaction again, not permanently at least. I just wanted to post an update of what I've been up to and the future of my blogging journey.

I'm not giving up on TVB Interaction...but I will be posting whenever I want. I won't update because I feel the need to, but because I want to. If I get inspiration, I most certainly will click on the "New Post" button and deliver the best post possible. If I don't want to though, I won't pressure myself. This way, I'll sustain my passion for this blog and stay motivated, instead of treating it as a chore. Each post I've written since my comeback, I genuinely enjoyed writing them. That's the way I want to keep it. No pressure, just passion.

So what have I been up to lately? The obvious answer is, I've been busy with school. I've also become a major music fanatic again, substituting the beauty of music as my savior and escape instead of today's mediocre TVB dramas. Also, my blogging presence is still very strong.

For the last two months, my awesome best friend Niki and I have been working hard to develop our blog Asian Entertainment Experience. I'm very proud of what we've done and how close we've come to achieving the vision we had: a website offering writings about all things Asian entertainment. This project means a lot to me. It allows me so much more freedom as to what I can write about, and I get to do it with one of my most favorite people in the world. Together, we've regained and developed a love for writing, music, and dramas. It's allowed me to further develop my writing skills and love for entertainment.  TVB Interaction will continue, but I am putting my focus towards AE Experience.

The only thing missing...is readers. I'm not greedy, but hope AE Experience can reach a wider audience and get more feedback as we try to offer something for everyone.  This is where I'm putting my passion, and where I'll be updating most.

As I embark onto a new chapter of my life as a blogger, writer, entertainment junkie, and person, I hope everyone will continue to support and follow me to http://ae-experience.blogspot.com/ for reviews, spotlights, analysis, and special features on all types of Asian music and dramas.

As always, thank you for all the support, views, and sweet words. You all make this more worthwhile. :)

Love,
Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment