Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy (Belated) 3rd Anniversary to TVB Interaction!

Happy belated anniversary to TVB Interaction!  I can't believe I've been running this blog/site for 3 years (about 2 years actively, haha).  The actual anniversary is June 13th, but I didn't get a chance to write a post until now.  I hope everyone likes the anniversary layout, which features some of my favorite artists.

I'll keep this short and sweet.  I'm happy that after several attempts, I finally made a successful comeback as the web mistress of this blog.  I may not be updating as often as I did before, but I will not abandon it, no matter how hard I try to actually have a social life (har har) and also run AE Experience.

What to Expect Next...

  • REVIEWS.  I rarely get through finishing a whole TVB series nowadays.  However, whenever I manage to finish a series though, I will write a review.  Drama reviews are an integral part of this site that are not going anywhere.
  • SATIRE.  This is something I particularly enjoy writing, but don't often do because it requires a lot of inspiration.  However, I have a new satire feature in mind.  ;)
  • FICTION.  With all the free time I have this summer, I want to develop my weakest writing skill: fiction writing.  "Finding Life's Sweetness" is on hold for now, but I will revisit it.  I have come up with a new fiction though, and this will take on a more sitcom-like format.  I'm very excited to start writing it.  Stay tuned!
For the hundredth time, once again, thanks everyone for continuing to read and support!  Here's to another 3 years on the web!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to TVB Interaction! :) It seems longer than 3 years to me maybe because we chat every week and know each so well.

    Nice to see that Nancy is also one of your favorites. :) The only surprise here is RON? :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, yeah, I feel like I've known you for 10 years.

      I made this banner back in the beginning of the year. I guess at the time I still had the impression of Ron and his improvements retained, and blamed TVB for his last few terrible roles. Then after I made the banner my like for him just died, haha. The opposite thing is I didn't like Fala for a short time when I made this b/c it was when I realized she can't spark passion or great chemistry with her costars. But I overlooked that and still love her personality. I would replace him with Fala, but didn't think it was worth making a whole new banner, LOL.

      Delete