Thursday, December 10, 2009

TVB Interaction Presents Speak4Myself! :)

Playing around with the idea of posting on a personal blog once again, I've finally made that wish come true! I've created Speak4Myself, which will become my blog where I post about all things non-TVB. Yep, non TVB! Although I love posting on this TVB blog, there are more things I'd like to blog about. I will update Speak4Myself with various things: journal entries, poems, spotlights on music, movies, TV, rants, life, and other random stuff. Please come take a look! This is your chance to get to know me better! Get to know the personal and non TVB side of Iris. Hope to see you there! :)

http://speak4myself-iris.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Henriette Stallworth - Lol, I realize that, and I apologize for the quality lately. I'm so busy and I'm having more trouble with being creative as my interest in TVB decreases. Hopefully, I will be able to make a comeback soon. :)

    ReplyDelete