Monday, May 17, 2010

[Message From Iris] 5/17/10

Hello, lovely readers! It's been quite a while since I've left a message on my blog. This is just to let you guys know I'm still alive! :)

So what have I been up to lately? I haven't updated TVB Interaction in over two weeks, but that doesn't mean I haven't been writing anything. In fact, I've written two articles recently. One is a spotlight on Kenneth Ma while the other is an article about series to look out for this year. However, they are written exclusively for the first issue of TVB Central Magazine. These two articles will be made available to view here after the release but if you want to read it first hand you'll have to read the magazine! It is due out at the end of the month. Make sure to check it out! It will be focusing on The Mysteries of Love and its main cast members Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Kenneth Ma, and Bernice Liu.

The reason I wrote not one, but two articles in such a short amount of time (within a week)? I miss writing. Even though I normally don't dig out what's at the bottom of my heart and throw it into a post, writing is a type of therapy to me. It relaxes me and makes me less stress. In a time where things have gotten crazier and more tense, this therapy is just what I need. Plus, I'm still in denial that I will be finishing middle school in just one more month. It's safe to say that I've regained my inspiration and interest back. I'm sure that's good news to my loyal readers! :)

Hopefully, my review for A Fistful of Stances will be up sometime this week.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm... i know what u should be doing in college... mass communications or journalism! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I've considered journalism (not mass communications though but I'll look into it! :D. Not so sure I should to it because being a writer is not a very stable job and I don't have the speaking skills to be a reporter or something like that in the communications field. I'm looking into minoring in journalism or mass communications though. ;) Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete