Sunday, August 23, 2009

TVB Interaction on hold?

Sad to say...

I'm sad to say that not long after TVB Interaction has started to take off, I will not be able to post as often. I am not giving up this blog, nor am I going on hiatus. I just won't be able to update often. Whenever I have inspiration and I can post, I will. However, don't expect too many updates after the beginning of September.

Why...

If you haven't figured out by now, I'm much younger than the average blogger. I'm not in college, and I don't have a job. I'd prefer to say nothing direct, such as my age though. Let's just say, there's one more year until I go to high school. It's my last year of middle school, and this is the year where I'll be deciding what school I'll be going to next school year, the high school closest to my area, or test to see if I can get into Thomas Jefferson High School which is supposedly a very good school which is VERY hard to get into. (Maybe more about that later) Most likely though, this year will still be typical up until I make my decision. It will just be me going back to school. In that case though, I will need a couple weeks to just get back into the routine of going to school. I'll need to do all the things that come with the first day and month of school. That means I won't have time to be updating this blog as much. I promise I will still update unless I say otherwise, but it won't be a regular thing.


The weird thing...

The weird thing is though, is I feel like I never had time to update this blog in the first place. Actually, I do, but it goes to many other activities. It's hard to explain. I have freetime, yet I can't use it for blogging. Maybe it's the priorities in my life. Between being with my family, practicing the piano, making sure I'm exercising and staying fit by swimming, or getting ready for school, blogging somehow always ends up on the bottom of my list, whether I like it or not. Maybe the way my life is, is just not fit for running a blog. Even if this is oddly enough true, I'll STILL UPDATE.

Also, I have said many times in different posts all the things I plan on writing about. Yet, I haven't even finished writing an actually review or article. Not one. I have all these ideas, and yet I don't have time to pen (or type) them down. I have time to do these random posts, but I don't have time to write more longer and detailed thoughts, like I wished for when first opening TVB Interaction. Time is really an issue. There are only so many hours in the day, and it's hard figuring out how to use it.

I'll try my best to post in these last few weeks before school starts, and then after school starts. I hope you guys will still check back!

~Iris

2 comments:

  1. And things were just starting to pick up with my blog too! How sad.. Summer felt like it was going to be so long and yet now we're nearing the final weeks. It's odd to think that in a little more than two weeks from today, I'll be back in a classroom.

    I had all this time this summer...what happened?
    Time is so complicated. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Iris, I don't think much people's going to blog that much anyway ....aka.. me^^...I'm probably 2 years older than u...and school is starting in 2 weeks for me T_T

    ReplyDelete