Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Updates 9/23/09

Haven't posted in a couple days, but that doesn't mean I haven't been here! For the last couple nights, I've been doing some serious Googling and HTML editing. By now, I think you've noticed some notable changes, like the layout colors, and the TABS! I'm so happy I was able to create tabs! Being the very organized person I am, I'm glad I can actually categorize my posts now. Tabs are a lot nicer than the plain links I had up a couple days earlier, and much more pretty. :D

Regarding my search for a host, I'm still searching, and haven't had any luck so far. I'm open to anyone who is willing, but for now I'm staying here on Blogger. If someone approaches me who's willing to be my host, then I'll give it thought. Now that I have more knowledge of HTML, and realized that I can do quite a couple things right here on Blogger if I try hard and do research, I'm ok if I just stay right where I am now. I'm quite content with the layout I have now.

Also, I've reached more than 2,000 views now! Wow, so happy! There are seriously people visiting now??? I'm aware I give myself a lot of page views from when I edit, answer messages, and etc but I know not 2,000. xD

I've got tons of ideas for posts, about TVB, personal life, and music. When I have time, I'll draft them and post them! Stay tuned everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment